Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's My Life

Hello all,

My day began about 10AM when I woke up after 8 hours sleep which was nice. I got up, took a shower and brushed my teeth like usual. I then went on the internet for a little while and then my Dad and I headed to London.

When I got there, Chris was home from work for lunch so I said hi, and then got out my stuff for my class that day. I left and got brunch as I hadn't had any food yet, and headed to class where we learned about Freud. How many times we'll learn about him in Psychology classes, who knows?

Afterwards I headed home and watched Hitch and CSI. After that my allergies started kicking into high gear resulting in me being unable to really enjoy Hell's Kitchen after CSI. But I suppose it is still somewhat allergy season, I just hope it'll be over soon so I can start breathing again.

Once Hell's Kitchen finished, which I was happy who won, I headed to my audition for King's Players. It was fun as we did group exercises. Then we also spoke a bit of reading through a page of the script. I think it went really well so hopefully the members of my group, myself included, all get good roles.

Anyway that's all for now. I'm going to bed before my allergies kill me :P
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment