Monday, October 5, 2009

Brothers & Sisters of Desperate Housewives

NOTE: This was to have been posted yesterday but obviously I forgot again :(

So my day began with me waking around 1:30PM and basically consisted of me still feeling a little sick and watching television. Nothing really much happened aside from taking Chris out again. We came to my place, watched the Simpsons Movie, and then I took him home.

After working with Chris I came home and watched the Sunday night prime time. So first was Simpsons which was about Krabappel still trying to teach, and got drunk at work. Then was the Cleveland Show, a new show featuring Cleveland from Family Guy. I then watched Desperate Housewives which was awesome as always, and then finished off my television watching with Brothers & Sisters which was a sad and unfortunate episode.

After that I read Naruto for a short time, and then went to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment