Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dancing with Myself

Hey everyone!
So another post, a little late unfortunately, but still here I am. So to begin with, got to bed about 2AM but wound up sleeping till around 12:30PM and then finally got out of bed at 1:00. Did the usual shower thing, and then headed to my school to grab some breakfast and then headed to class.

We learned about some more theorists that had done their work after Freud. I then headed over to my Psychology of Work, Organizations and People under the assumption that I was going to have a midterm in that course on the 22nd of December which I was not thrilled about. The good thing was though, the Professor and I looked it up and it was actually only the one at the main campus of UWO. But I still unfortunately have an exam in the Personality Theory course on the 21st, so I still have an exam the week of Christmas.

After class I headed home to finish up the notes of my studying for Personality Theory course. I then watched some television, namely CSI, even though it was an old episode. I then headed to King's Players once I was finished with that, and that was a lot of fun. We played in the Manner of the Word, the Good/Bad/Ugly advice game, and also did one where it was a News Broadcast and there were three of us playing as different characters, I had to play the Anchorman's evil twin and I think I did an OK job at it, I could of been a bit better, but I wasn't as bad as I could of been. There were one or two other games played but I forget the names of them.

After King's Players, I headed home and just watched some television.
And now here we are. Have a great day everyone and I'll talk to you again tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment