Friday, October 30, 2009

Alright, Everything is Going to be so Bright

Hey everyone!

So let's see what did I do today. I got up at about 12pm after getting to bed at 3am. I would of liked more sleep but sometimes you can't always get what you want. :P I had been working on my Communications Officer application all night because it was due at 5pm today and I had been working so hard to make sure I had everything prepared for it. I had to contact A Channel, the London Free Press, the Gazette, Western News, RadioWestern, and TV Western as if I get the position, it's going to be my job to put King's on that front page, or in the news (for good reasons of course). I then had to fill out the application which consisted of a cover letter, resume, proposal and creating both a fictional media release and announcement. I think I did a fairly good job at both, but they were definitely difficult. It was all I could talk about for practically the entire day. But being autistic, that's a problem I have, I stick on one topic and don't stop talking about it until someone tells me to stop.

My Dad came and picked me up around 2PM as they had gone grocery shopping first. We then headed home and I headed downstairs to finish the last part of my application. I can't help but wonder how many people will apply for the position as it is an executive appointed position, but more importantly it's a position that requires a lot of dedication and hard work to bring King's to the forefront.

As for work today, I had gotten a call from Chris's mother telling me that he was ill so therefore I couldn't take him out. Whether he'll be healthy tomorrow for work, I don't know, but I am sure I'll find out tomorrow. That's all for now everyone.
Night everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment