Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Can Anybody Find Me, Somebody to Love?!

So to start off, I got to bed around 5AM after watching waaaay too much television. When I woke up I had to get ready relatively quickly as I would otherwise be late for this really interesting event happening at the King's library called the "Living Library". In the "Living Library" the books were people, and we actually could ask the people questions about what their jobs were like, as well as the discrimination put forward in the Professional world. And while not professional I decided to sort of volunteer to explain what it's like to be an autistic man going through University.
Although I wasn't sure what they would think since I'm not really a professional, Meaghan, one of the librarians was actually so very much into having me do it which I thought was really great of her.

After this I just went to Masonville to hang with a friend from King's but then he wound up standing me up, which ticked me off of course. I mean how much can you be ticked off when someone stands you up?

After being stood up I came home and watched "glee" which was freaking amazing tonight. Kristin Chenowith starred and she played a wonderful seductive drunk. The songs they sung were Don't Stop Believing (Journey), Alone (Heart), Last Name (Carrie Underwood) and one of my favourite songs Somebody to Love (Queen). The last of which was unbelievably amazing, I mean not as good as Queen of course, but none the less was just fantastic.

Here is a link for you to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcRoZ91pVwo
Make sure to press the HQ (high quality) button or the video won't play.




No comments:

Post a Comment