Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'll Always Remember, It Was Late Afternoon

Hey Guys,
I woke up this morning (Saturday) at 11:30AM, and did my usual shower stuff. I then headed out at 1PM to pick up Chris. We went to Wendy's for lunch then back to my house and watched the ending of Chuck and Larry, and also started watching Wall-E. I then took him back home at 3PM and then headed to Wal-Mart.

I had to look for tights at Wal-Mart as I needed them for the play as a pawn. I then headed over to EB Games and bought a game since my burned copy was no longer working. I finally headed back home. My grandfather was home which was really nice and we had my favourite meal, mashed potatoes and chicken. I then helped take Gramps back home as he has mobility issues. I then came back and played Final Fantasy X and beat it.

Autism-wise, I think the only thing happened was my lingering on things as always. I'm sorry this post is so horrid, I'm really not here today as it was a long day. But hopefully my next post will be okay.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment