Monday, February 8, 2010

Sorry for Being Sorry

Hey Everyone!

So I didn't do my post yesterday due to exhaustion on my part. I had woken up at 8AM on Sunday and headed to final dress rehearsal at the UCC at 9AM for the play. I then headed back to the house for a short time until the Fashion Show shoot which I still felt odd about being in a tank top as I'm not like super fit or anything. After that I had students council which was the USC Presidential debate, and then finally followed dby a LONG LONG LONG play practice. The directors have decided to make practice 6:30-11 now which is freaking ridiculous no matter how much practice they thing we need, it is still completely ridiculous.

Today on the other hand, I woke at 12PM and quickly went to Kings to do some business that needed...doing, and then headed back home for a bit. At 2:30PM my parents and I went out shopping and had dinner, and then just headed back home. Around 6:30PM I headed to speech class which I'll be doing my speech on the Monday after reading week. Then at 8:30PM I headed to the UCC as it was time for the production. We went on at 10PM and it went wonderfully, and now I'm home and just relaxing after a good day's work.

I only had autism related things when I was with my parents and kept talking despite the fact I knew I could of just cut it short. But oh well.

That's all for today!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment