Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Breaking Glaciers

Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone!

I am so sorry I didn't post Wednesday. Basically I haven't had any actual internet. I had my blackberry but do you know how hard it is to write a blog on a Blackberry? Pretty annoying frankly.

Wednesday was pretty dull and consisted of video games and then us leaving for Ottawa around 3:30PM. We traveled for about 2 1/2 hours and then had dinner at Dairy Queen that we found in Bowmanville wherever the heck Bowmanville is :P.

Following this, we drove to Cobourg and stopped at a Best Western as my Mom wanted to stop due to her back. We then checked in, got into our room and just watched American Idol and went to bed. It was that short of a day.

Autism-wise, again just a lot of rambling, etc. Sorry this post sucks so bad.

Night all
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment