Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You're A Superstar

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up at 12PM and checked my e-mail, finding out I had to meet with the VP of Operations for the Students Council as I had to get some documents and pictures and such for the website at 1:30PM.

I had my usual shower and such, then got dressed and watched some television. I then headed out and spoke with the VP and went back home. I then just watched television and studied a bit more.

I headed to my Research Methods course where I was bored out of my mind this time. While the lab was just as bad sadly, as all we learned was citing things for our Literature Review part of our project. Basically it was like "I KNOW HOW TO CITE!" so it was quite ridiculous.

I finally came home, and here we are.

Autism-wise, just the structure thing again.

That's it for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment