Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Believe

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up around 1PM and did my usual getting ready. I played Final Fantasy X until 4PM then I had to take Chris out. We headed to Taco Bell this time, and then headed to Pinafore followed by home. When we got home we watched most of what was left of Chuck and Larry from the previous day, and then took Chris home.

When I got home my parents had made Mac and Cheese which is good since my Dad was going out to play poker and I had been wondering what Mom would like to do for dinner but I guess that solved that problem. I went back to playing Final Fantasy X and packed some stuff since I was going to Ottawa the next day for my niece Isla's first birthday. I then just went back to playing FFX.

Autism-wise I think the only thing that really happened was simply my talking too much about Ottawa and having my parents tell me to cut it short again. This seems to always be my biggest problem really with my autism.

Anyway that's all for tonight.

Thanks all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment