Friday, February 26, 2010

Here we are, so far from where we started

Hey Everyone!

I got up about 11:30AM today thinking I'd hit up my Speech professor's performance workshop, but I wound up dozing off again until 1:00PM. At 1PM this person came to see my friend's house again, but at least this time it wasn't the Varsity Rentals who seem to have no manners whatsoever. The guy seemed nice, but it didn't really matter since I probably wouldn't be living with my friend next year as I found another friend has a place even closer to King's that I can stay at when I need to.

After this I had my usual shower and then headed over to King's for my play practice. It went really well as we said it's probably about a level 8 out of 10 at the moment. Luckily we still have a few more practices before it's showtime, so I'm sure it'll be at a ten by then.

Afterwords I returned to my friend's place, grabbed my bag, and my Dad picked me up to take me back to St. Thomas until I have to come back Sunday for play, fashion show, and Students Council.

Autism-wise, I'd say the only thing that happened was I acted a little goofy at the beginning of play rehearsal and that was just because my mind was out of it from everything that was going on with the play. I eventually settled in, but I had been saying some random stuff that was a bit out of character for me.

That's all for today!
Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment