Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some say time is a river flowing through time, but time is an ocean in a storm

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up at 2PM and watched some television. I also studied a bit for my final clinical Psychology exam before the actual final in April. I then took my usual shower and such and got ready for class.

I headed to the King's library to print off my assignment for Music, then got a quick Timmies but missed the King's bus by five seconds. It left just as I was walking towards it so I wound up having to walk to Talbot College where my class was.

Music was fine, boring because all we learned was about diphthongs and all that lovely boring part of music.

When we finally got out at 10PM I had to wait a while for the bus but finally got home at 10:30PM. I then got back to studying again.

Autism-wise, I think the only part that happened was...actually I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't think anything happened with my autism aside from following my usual structure for my blog. That's basically it...so it was a really good day for me I guess.

That's all tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment