Friday, February 12, 2010

Best Days of Your Life

Hey Everyone!

I woke up today about 12:30PM and had my usual shower and such. I then played some True Crime New York City until 1:45PM then headed to my hair appointment. I was originally going to get my highlights redone but the hair stylist said it looked great as it was so I just got a trim.

I got back home around 2:45PM and played some more True Crime until I had to leave for work with Chris.

I picked Chris up at 4:05PM and we drove out to my home office of work where I had to drop off my pay stub so I can still get paid for the month. We then headed to Wendy's for dinner and off to Pinafore Park before heading to Tim Horton's and home.

When I got home I played some more True Crime, baked a Valentine's cake, and then played Final Fantasy X.

Autism-wise, I think the only thing that happened was I obsessed (no not OCD, just my not being able to stay off a topic) about the fact that Tim's gave me a chocolate dip donut when I asked for a vanilla dip, and what's more, they've replaced it with the "Canada Donut". I'm all for Canada Olympic Pride, but really, replace my favourite donut? :(

Anyway, that's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment