Friday, February 5, 2010

This is the Night

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up at 12PM and just did my usual showering and everything. I then headed over at about 3:15PM to learn how to edit the new King's Students Council website. Following this I then headed over to Lauren's for the start of the party.

We went to Milestones Grill and Bar for dinner which was really nice and I paid for Lauren's meal as it was her birthday party. We then headed back to Lauren's for a pre-drink where Lauren got slightly drunk.

Around 9:30PM the limo arrived, the first limo I'd ever been in and it was amazing! So much fun, it took us to the UP on Carling bar which was also not bad and Lauren just got completely drunk. It was interesting to watch, and if she's reading this, you know I still love ya hun!

Anyway, now that that's done and over with I'm back home and just watching some television trying to wind down.

Autistic-wise, probably only thing that happened was I was socially awkward at the bar, I basically withdrew to the couches and just went on MSN on my cell phone because it was all so overwhelming basically.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment