Monday, February 15, 2010

Post-Valentine's Day

Hey Everyone!

So today was a relatively laid-back day once more. I got up around 1PM, had my shower, and my teeth brushing and all that. I then played Final Fantasy X till around 3:50PM before heading off to work with Chris.

I took Chris to Wendy's, which was completely empty because of Family Day here in Ontario. I then took him to Rogers Video as I wanted to see if they had any power cords for my Blackberry because I had forgotten mine at my friend's place. They did so I bought that, then headed to Pinafore and then home. When we got home, Chris and I watched I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, and then I took him home.

When I got back home, my parents and I went and saw Valentine's Day which was a freaking HILARIOUS film. One of the best comedies I'd seen in a while. Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner were SOOOOO dorky in the film it was hilarious. There were also a lot of really funny parts with Jennifer Garner and even Jamie Foxx :P. Then I headed home after the movie and here I am.

Autism-wise, I once again talked about the play too much and my parents had to tell me to shorten it up again as they got the basic nature and didn't need to hear me going on and on about one small thing.

Anyway, that's all for today!
Night Everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment