Saturday, February 6, 2010

Improv Insanity

Hey Everyone!

I woke up at 12PM and had my usual shower and then hopped a cab to Masonville as I had to pick up a wife beater shirt for the Fashion Show photo shoot tomorrow. I then got my hair cut too for the same reason and then hopped a cab back to the UCC for play rehearsal.

When I got to the UCC, play rehearsal went really well. I actually have all my lines memorized I now just need to work on not sounding like a stand up comic but sounding like I'm joking with a friend.

Following this, one of my co-stars Joel drove me home and we discussed the annoying elections of the University Students Council President election. I don't really know why this whole thing annoys me, but probably because each UWO President generally has never works on producing anything they promise so really, how can we trust them?

Once I got dropped off, I headed to the Improv show which went really well and was so much fun.

After that I headed home and here I am, 3AM, I have to be up for dress rehearsal at 8AM, so I'm basically...screwed.

Night Everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment