Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tonight, Tonight

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up at 12PM briefly when my parents came to drop off some boots due to the immense amount of snow that was going to be coming our way today and tomorrow.

I then woke up again at about 3PM and got ready for class. I then headed to class at 3:30 which was clinical and we just learned about Interviews and related topics.

Following class I headed up to Talbot College so as to get my personal reflection of my solo from last week done. Turns out my solo was better than I had originally thought. So I gave myself a relatively good mark.

After class I headed home and have just been studying for my Research midterm which is tomorrow. I think I'm ready but that doesn't make me any less nervous.

Autism-wise I think the only thing that happened was talking more than needed on the phone to my mother, saying more than I needed to say as usual.

That's all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment