Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours

Hey Everyone!

I was up a lot of the night and headed over to King's for some career advice at about 10AM. I then grabbed some breakfast from the cafeteria and headed home. I took a nap around 12PM till close to 4:30PM and got ready to go out as my exam was at 5:30PM.

I headed to my Research exam at 5:30PM and I think I did fairly well, but it'll just be a matter of waiting to see how I did.

I then came home and am now just relaxing, enjoying the night as now I don't have an exam again until mid March.

Autism-wise, it was just a case of over-stimulation from television and computer. As a result, I was up for most of the night because my brain couldn't shut off for the night.

Sorry for the short post!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment