Saturday, February 20, 2010

Remember, Remember

Hey Everyone!

I hope you're all doing well and having a great week! I woke up around 10:30AM and did my shower and usual stuff. My parents and I then headed to Dunn's restaurant for breakfast and had a Belgian Waffle which was quite nice.

After this we headed back to the hotel for a short time and then headed to my sister's for my niece's birthday party. I spent time with the babies for about two hours and then headed downstairs when the party started getting overwhelming for me. It was a part of my autism, because I was getting overstimulated from the crying, and amount of people, and screaming and everything so I knew I had to go to a quiet area. I nearly fell asleep in the basement as a result :P.

After the party my parents and I headed back to the hotel, and while at first I wanted to go skating I decided not to because I was just tired from the party so instead I ordered room service, ordered 2012 on the tv, and just did that for the night and now here I am.

Autism-wise I already stated what happened :P so night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment