Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dancing Queen

Hey Everyone!

So to begin with, yes I've returned to my old format but it's just so hard for me to stick to any other format than that. But I suppose that's just my autism for you really, I have no control over that particular aspect. Or should I say, I do but don't bother worrying about it too much.

I woke up at 1PM and was planning to get up as I had a meeting at 2PM but then it got cancelled. So I decided to head back to bed, however then I talked with my Mom a bit and then just studied some more before my exam.

I headed to my exam at 3:30PM and I think it was not too bad, I finished at 5 and headed back to my place where I just watched some TV until 10PM when I headed to King's Players.

When I got there I found out I was going to be in the Improv show on Saturday. We then learned some more techniques for improvisation and then headed to Christina's Pub.

I then got home and here I am.

As you can see my only autistic thing was that of my returning to my usual structure of my blog.

Night All!

Sean





No comments:

Post a Comment