Thursday, February 11, 2010

Whip It

Hey Everyone!

I woke up about 2PM, yes 2PM, and got ready for class. I headed to Psych of Organizations at 3:30PM and met Lauren in class then listened to another relatively boring lecture as is with this course.

I headed back to my friend's place and waited for my Dad to pick me up to take me home for Reading Week. I just watched some television while I waited for my Dad, then headed home at 7PM. We stopped off at Empire Theatres to get some nachos for my Mom, then stopped at Mac's convenience store for a slushie and then headed home.

It's really nice being home and I guess the only autism-related thing that I went through was that I couldn't get off the topic of career advice I got from my career counselor at school. I then finished off by watching Whip It and now am watching T.V. again.

That's basically it. Sorry for another short post.
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment