Sunday, February 14, 2010

This is for Yesterday

Hey Everyone,

Sorry again for not posting yesterday. It had been a rough night dealing with pink eye of all things so I went to bed early. Yesterday I had gotten up at 10AM, got ready, then headed out to take Chris to Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. It was AWESOME, a really great movie, not Avatar, but still a great film.

After work I headed home where my eye had started getting irritated. I just basically played video games for a majority of the day, Final Fantasy X to be precise. Around 5PM my grandfather had come over and we had dinner, teriyaki steak and mashed potatoes for me which were lovely. After that I then just played more video games as with my eye I didn't really want to do anything but play.

Autism-wise I think it was just another case of me lingering on a topic I was talking about to my mom and I had to cut it short.

I got to bed around 12:30AM, earliest I'd gotten to bed in a long time, and that's basically it. Talk to you later tonight for my next post everyone. And Happy Valentine's Day.

Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment