Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Memory, All Alone in the Moonlight

Hey Everyone!

I'm sorry for not posting last night. I had been up ALL night Monday night and so when I got home last night I just headed right to bed. It was a normal day yesterday with staying up all night, heading to Masonville to pick up some things, writing my Clinical Psychology midterm, and performing my Music solo.

Today I woke up at 10PM after ten hours of sleep. I got up and had breakfast. I then worked all day on my research idea which I hope is okay, but we'll see. I then headed to class at 5:30 and learned about testing validity. Afterwards I headed to main campus for play rehearsal that lasted until 11:30PM so I had to get Western Foot Patrol to walk me back to King's so I could stay at my friend's place. I also hung out with the girls upstairs and apparently I'm just funny as hell because whenever talking to them I crack them up till they're on the floor laughing.

I'd say the biggest/only thing that happened autism-wise was that I consistently apologized to my director so often it probably ticked him off more than me adding a word to my lines once in a while.

Sorry for the short post despite two days worth of material!

Night all!

Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment