Sunday, February 14, 2010

Canada Wins Gold

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up around 8:00 AM as I had to hit the Walk-In clinic to see if I had pink-eye. I did my usual getting ready then headed to the clinic where I waited about 45 minutes before a doctor would see me. Apparently even at 9AM on a Sunday morning, people decide to come in for appointments...go figure. Anyway, I returned home and made some french toast for breakfast followed by watching television and playing some video games for a while.

Around 1PM I called Chris's mother just to inform her I wouldn't be in as obviously neither myself nor her would want me to give Chris pink-eye. I then went back to playing FFX.

My parents came home from their brief day in Toronto, and I wound up talking too much about this play I'm in for King's. This was where my autism came into play because rather than giving my parents the basic knowledge, I kept talking and talking until my Mom told me to cut it short.

Other than that, it was a quiet day for me.
Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment