Friday, February 19, 2010

Eeeeeek

Hey Everyone!

I am so sorry I didn't post yesterday and haven't edited Wednesday's post. I'll get on that too. Basically I haven't had any actual internet until today. I had my blackberry but do you know how hard it is to write a blog on a Blackberry? Pretty annoying frankly.

So anyway, Thursday my parents and I got up from our hotel in Cobourg and headed the rest of the way in Ottawa. I fell asleep halfway as my bed was hard as a rock in the hotel and I woke up five times because of it. I seriously cannot sleep on a hard bed, it's just WAY too uncomfortable.

After the falling asleep we arrived in Ottawa around 1:30PM and reached my sister Tara's house. It was my niece's birthday today (Friday) but we arrived early and I got a tour of their house and then played with Isla a bit. She's so adorable and I definitely cannot wait to have kids, though I still will have to anyway since I'm still in school and everything :P.

Anyway, I decided to sleep in the basement but luckily had digital cable (many many channels, like satellite but different since it doesn't lose signal if the satellite goes out).

Today I woke up around 11AM and headed upstairs and had breakfast. I then watched some more television and played with Isla up until 3PM when my parents and I decided to head for our hotel.

We got to our hotel around 4PM which was check-in time and then checked into our room. It's quite a nice suite and has a nice view too. My parents and I then headed out to see Winterlude with many ice sculptures, and I tried my first Beaver Tail (bread covered in cinnamon and sugar) and it was quite good. Then I got room service and now I'm here.

Autism-wise I think only thing that I realized happened in the past two days were some points where I was rambling way too much to my parents and my sister and I did catch myself this time simply because I knew it would happen due to my being in a new environment.

That's all tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment