Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Please Don't Stop The Music

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up at 10:30AM and got my shower and headed out for work. I picked Chris up and headed to the movies with him. When we got there we found out Alvin & the Chipmunks The Squeakuel was sold out. However I took Chris back and checked with them and they had just enough seats at the very front. So we saw the film which was okay, and then I took him home at 2 PM.

I then headed back to the mall to buy some groceries we hadn't picked up Monday. I then headed home.

At 3PM I headed out to pick up my best friends Jean and Mallory, whom I have known since Grade 1. We headed to Boston Pizza for dinner, then headed to Rogers Video and picked up 500 Days of Summer, and The Proposal, which were both great movies. After this we headed home, watched the movie, caught up about our lives, and then I took them home.

With my autism, I found that once again I MAYBE shared a few more things than I should of, but nothing bad, just couldn't shut up at times. Like the fact I had to prove when Harry Potter 1 came out, and I went on IMDB with my Blackberry just to prove it to them. It was kind of silly of me to do, but they didn't mind it.

After I took them home, I watched some T.V. and some Star Wars too.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment