Monday, December 28, 2009

You're One In a Million

Hey Everyone!

So after I got to bed at 1:30AM due to a bad headache I had, I woke up briefly at 8AM but then headed back to bed. I then got up again at 12PM.

Once I got up I watched the rest of Hell's Kitchen which I hadn't finished, and then headed over to the mall at 2PM. I got there and headed for Zellers to get a few more groceries, and then my autism kind of "flared up" when at the cash register because I had gotten a pair of swim trunks (I'm planning to go to the YMCA this week but I forgot to bring some shorts to wear) and basically kept apologizing to the woman for having lost the tag on it because then she had to call the clothing, who then hung up on her accidentally so then she had to call AGAIN. It was just a huge mess.

When I finally got home I watched Miss Congeniality and then A Cinderella Story. And now I'm watching House. My other friend who lives at my friend's place in London that doesn't constantly tease me is also coming home today so that's nice even if I rarely see her anyway.

So that's all for now!
Sean

That's all for today!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment