Tuesday, December 29, 2009

100 POSTS! Oh My Gosh!

Hey Everyone!

So big deal today, because today marks the ONE HUNDREDTH POST of the blog. Yes that's right, one hundred posts of this blog that I started in September. I hope to keep going until I've done this for a full year. I mean I don't know for sure if I will be able to reach 365 days, but I'm hoping to.

Anyway, for today I woke up at 12:30PM and had my usual shower.

My friend's landlord came over at 1PM because a gas company guy was coming to check the furnace and carbon monoxide levels which turned out fine. I then found out that I needed to tell him that if my friend's leaving for next year, he needs to tell her by January 15th and frankly to me, it's completely ridiculous. His lease doesn't end till April and therefore he shouldn't have to give notice until the end of February. So who knows what will happen there, but I sense there's going to be problems in the near future.

Around 4 o'clock I headed to Masonville again to get Glee Season 1 Volume 1, and deposited some Christmas money since ScotiaBank had been closed for the last five days. I also have a relaxing massage at 2:50pm at the Spa over at Masonville Mall. Hopefully it's nice.

Anyway I came home, and watched Glee most of tonight. That's it for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment