Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why'd You Have to Go And Make Things So Complicated

Hey Everyone!

Okay so today I woke up at 1PM and watched MADTV. I then had my shower and headed to the mall. I went to Masonville and quickly went to Scotiabank to deposit some money, and then headed to the theatre. I went to see the Blind Side with Sandra Bullock and it was an AMAZING film. One of the best I've ever seen, it had such an emotional and wonderful film. Sandra Bullock is seriously an amazing actor, and knows how to use her talent to the utmost of one's ability.

After the movie I headed over to Cinnabon, got a cinnamon bun, but then realized I stupidly forgot to get my ticket for Avatar this Thursday so I had to go back and get it and thankfully the lines had cleared up so I didn't have to wait for more than one person. I then called a taxi to head home. On Richmond, closing into Richmond and Windemere, someone I guess had been hit and as a result my cab wound up a $20 ticket instead of a $10.00. It really is unfortunate and I hope the person is okay.

When I finally got home I had dinner, and the Cinnabon, and then just watched some television.

That's all folks!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment