Friday, December 11, 2009

Tainted Love

Hey Everyone!

So I woke at about 1PM today, kind of groggy, and barely really watched MAD TV when it was on but I still sort of stayed half-conscious while I watched it. Around 2PM I finally got out of bed and took a shower, however I hate getting out of bed because it's so freaking COLD in my room. The fire was even on in the room outside mine yet mine is still cold as all hell. (Interesting since "hell" is suppose to be extremely hot, so I guess my room is it frozen over :P Minus the torture and whatever else people believe is suppose to be in the supposed place. Hehe) MOVING ON!

Once I took my shower I headed back downstairs with a hot cup of tea and played some Assassin's Creed 2 before heading to work.

I got Chris around 4PM and took him to Wendy's for dinner, grabbing a Junior Cheeseburger myself which I hate as I had a two year hiatus from fast food, now I'm eating it again :(. Though...least it's the item that has the least amount of fat, calories, and all that gross stuff. (Even the salads have more fat and calories than the burger with only cheese and ketchup.)

After Wendy's, we headed to Rogers so I could drop off the movies I had rented and then headed to Pinafore Park to look at the Fantasy of Lights...even though it wasn't all lit up since it was still slightly daylight out. Some of the displays had fallen down because of the huge windstorm we had two days ago.

Once we drove out of the park we headed to my house and watched the special features of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It was odd as when we tried to watch the second, and third features he almost grabbed the remote to stop it, and yet when we finished the other ones we went back to watch the ones we had stopped previously. Chris sometimes is confusing to me as one minute he's watching, and the next he doesn't get violent at all but he does try and change what's on the screen even if it means yanking the remote control out of your hand. The problem is, when he's wanting it changed, his words that I could normally understand become garbled and I don't know if he's wanting me to stop it, fast forward, or something else. Maybe I'll figure it out in time, but he doesn't have this outbursts often so it's difficult to figure out if at all. I think when I was younger, I may have had this problem on a lesser degree because of my autism. I didn't speak in garbled tones, but I still would yank the converter out of my friends' or a family member's hands because I didn't like what was on. I've gotten over it now more or less, but still I could possibly have this problem latent in me.

Once 6PM rolled around I took Chris home and then headed to the mall to get my hair highlighted again. It's quite nice, it's a much blonder version than I had before, and there's even streaks of reddish-brown (that's burgundy right?) here and there. I got a lot of compliments from the hair stylists saying it brings out my face more, and apparently I have a nicely structured face...which I guess that's nice? Oh, and apparently perfect hair which more than just my hair stylists Devon and Sarah have told me. Go figure.

Anyway, after the hair appointment I came home, worked a bit on the role play forum I'm an administrator for, and then played Assassin's Creed till now.

So night everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment