Thursday, December 24, 2009

I Just Wanna Be Okay, Be Okay, Be Okay, I Just Wanna Be Okay Today

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up at 1:30PM and just showered and got ready for my family to arrive. I played Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 still. My family arrived and I took care of Isla and Mason for a bit, and even fed Mason for the first time me feeding a baby.

After a while, my need to have some alone time took over and so I headed downstairs and played more Star Wars. This is part of my autism, and while I know even people without autism need alone time, for me if I don't actually GET alone time, I wind up becoming very awkward and sometimes very reserved which isn't really me.

I wish I could say more happened, but it was basically a lot of family stuff, and gave my parents their gifts and a really great card I found.

That's all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment