Saturday, December 26, 2009

Crazy, I Just Can't Sleep

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up about 11AM and took my usual shower and such. I then went out with my parents and got McDonald's for lunch with my sister, and my sister-in-law at her house. We stayed there for a chat and then headed back home where I packed the rest of my stuff for my stay in London as my parents were going away.

I got to London around 1:30PM and watched television for a bit. I then headed at 3PM to the mall to do boxing day shopping. I got a brand new Sony DVD Player for only $50 which was a great price. I also got Sister Act 2, Degrassi Season 5, Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events, Miss Congeniality, Glee Volume 2 CD, Hell's Kitchen Season 2, and Julie & Julia.

After shopping I returned home, my hands nearly breaking because of the milk I bought. (Obviously heavy, that and chocolate milk too).

I then just watched Degrassi most of the night and here I am. One thing I find interesting about me is that there are so many people who I talk to despite this autism I still make friends. Go figure, I guess I just have the type of personality that grabs people. There have been few people I made bad first impressions with, and frankly I'm glad. :)

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment