Sunday, December 6, 2009

Don't Rain On My Parade

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up at about 12PM and got ready to head to London. I took a shower and then packed up and headed out.

At 4PM I had fashion show practice. For this I had to do my walk again as there had been technical difficulties last time so we weren't able to get our videos of our walks from week. We then got to know one another more about each other telling interesting information about ourselves, and a common thing about it seemed to be that many of us had our lives in "shambles" or at least not knowing what to do after school. After this though we paired up, me getting paired up with my new acquaintance David who's from South Africa. We decided to do a sort of opposite thing, so using the opposite feet, our poses being opposite of each other, and then opposite feet walking back. But then accidentally we both used the same feet to start walking, but I suppose it happens, I think there was just confusion on both our parts. :P

After fashion show practice I headed home for a bit, had dinner (Boston Pizza) which for some reason we were out of delivery area online so I had to call them instead. The girls upstairs came down for a bit to chat, and it was really nice to see them again. I found out that they're staying next year so at least I'll know some people lol. (I've tried to not use lol in my blogs, but that's all I can think of right now.)

At 8:30PM, it was play rehearsal and we just did a full run through. I'm now both Ticket Seller and Vendor, and I also put my name forward to be Humpty Dumpty as A: he has a lot of lines that I know I could get memorized, B: I like his character and it could be a lot of fun being him, and C: I felt I didn't do a great job at showcasing myself and my talent in my audition, so it's kind of just a thought that I'd do better just showing my talent by being the role. But we'll see, maybe I'll get it, or maybe I'll just get more to do.

After this I headed home, watched I Love You, Beth Cooper, and Bruno which was just horrible.

Now I'm off to bed!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment