Monday, December 14, 2009

Don't Make Me Over!

Hey Everyone!
So I got up at about 11AM and took a shower as usual. My parents had to take me to Wal-Mart because I had to get some food for the week. They were going away for a couple days and I was going to be staying at my friend's place again for the week so I needed to make sure I had some food for it.

After this we headed to London, and stopped at Kelsey's for lunch. My parents then dropped me off at my friend's place and I just did some studying. After this around 6:30 I headed over across the street to Lauren's to visit with her as she's leaving Thursday. We just chatted about some school stuff, and some random other stuff, and then I headed back to my friend's.

Basically the rest of the night was put towards studying, watching Canada's Worst Driver finale in which I laughed my butt off, and some Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. This week might be dull for my blog people because I'm not going to be going out much until Thursday, so obviously not much interaction with people. It might wind up more like a journal this week so that's just a warning for all of you. :) But I'd love it if you do keep reading.

That's all for tonight.
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment