Thursday, December 17, 2009

AVATAR

Hey Everyone!

So I got up at 1PM and had my shower and usual stuff. Then I called a cab and headed over to MD Management to talk about financial stuff that I'm not going to actually mention on here as this is a public blog.

After this I decided I would go get a new DVD player at Masonville, but I then changed my mind and decided to head home. I then just had dinner and watched some movies until 10:30PM rolled around.

At 10:30PM I headed to Silvercity and got in line for AVATAR. When I saw this film, it just blew my mind, more so in 3D. The story was fantastic, the special effects were superb, and the movie all around was just a mind-blowing experience. I highly recommend it to EVERY SINGLE PERSON on the planet to see this film!

Autistic wise, today I kind of talked a bit more than I should of in the film so I wish I hadn't done that, but sometimes I just can't stay completely quiet in a film. Go figure.

Anyway, that's all.
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment