Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Way You Move

Yes I forgot yesterday, I'm sorry everyone. This is how I get when I get distracted by video games, they become my whole life because I use it both as a comfort tool and a distraction from life.

Yesterday I woke at 12PM and got picked up by my parents. When I got home around 1:30PM I started doing some laundry and then around 2PM I fell off to sleep. I hadn't got a good night's rest once again, because thanks to the autism, my mind was too stimulated by the television, and the computer that it couldn't settle down enough to let me sleep. So I slept till 4:30PM and then got up and took a shower again since I felt meh from the mid-day snooze. I then just watched some television, studied a bit, and played Assassin's Creed.

Today however was a different day. I woke up at 1PM and realized I was no longer getting texts like I should, so I called my friend and apparently my friends have gotten my texts either four hours after or only half the message.

And now I'm here. I'll update this tonight if I remember to, but I'm about to head to my high school for a visit so I should be going.

So after the visit to my high school I went grocery shopping and also bought the new Harry Potter movie. It had a preview of the final films for Deathly Hallows and the preview looked awesome! It also gave an idea of what to expect from the new Harry Potter theme park opening at Universal Orlando which I CANNOT wait to see. I then headed over to the variety store and picked up Julie & Julia but my autism kind of sparked up as I was talking to Jeff, the owner's son who was working. Basically I kind of droned on and on about how I was slightly up in the air with school.

After this I came home, helped make dinner (Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and Crescent Rolls) and watched Julie & Julia.

At 9PM I watched the Glee finale which was simply put, AMAZING! Every bit of it was fantastic, and the way they ended it, was just perfect! I cannot wait for the rest of the season, but unfortunately I have to wait till April 13 >_< for it to continue. But at least I'll have something to watch when my exams and break happen! And I have Housewives and Brothers & Sisters to keep me busy until then!

And now I'm finishing up Julie & Julia.

Night all!
Sean

Talk to you all soon!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment