Monday, December 7, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without You

Hey Everyone!

So I got up at 1:30PM and took a shower and such as usual.

Around 3:30 PM I went to a Writing Multiple Choice info session which was interesting, but I might go a second time simply for refresher in the new year. I then headed back home and had dinner. After that I worked on some studying for my Personality Theory final.

At 6:30PM I headed to class and listened to more speeches. It was a relatively dull day though I did find out I got an 82 in my Process Analysis. While it was lower than my last speech, it's still in the 80s and I think my marks will bounce around in there for most of the course.

After this I headed home and just watched some South Park, Canada's Worst Drivers (which is hilarious by the way :P) and some Family Guy.

That's about it.
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment