Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Living in Shadow, the Shadows Strike

Hey Everyone!

So today was really a great day. To begin with I woke up at about 11:30AM and at 12 the post arrived dropping off my delivery of the wooden sword I ordered. It only cost me $20 and it's just awesome! I'll upload a picture below so you can see it :)

After this I went to Christina's and then headed to see Ninja Assassin with Lauren, and then headed home afterwards. I had some dinner as I didn't have anything at Christina's, and then constructed the sword stand I got (which was only $5 but still very nice craftsmanship), however one of the damn holes for the screws wouldn't work, and instead I pulled it out accidentally with the screw itself.

But after just deciding to use two of the three screw so it would still stay together, I watched Glee which just was AMAZING. And the finale next week I think is going to be so unbelievably awesome it just makes me think 'WHERE DO THEY COME UP WITH ALL OF THESE WONDERFUL STORIES!?'. And now I'm watching the last bit of Dead Like Me.

So now that everything else is done, I shall bid you all adieu.
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment