Saturday, December 19, 2009

Reach for the Stars

Hey Everyone!

Even though it has only been one day, it feels like forever since I posted. So anyway, I apologize for not posting yesterday, I just slept so late and then became sort of busy (not really :P) that I just completely forgot.

To begin I had stayed up till 9am, yes NINE, which was bad I know but after Avatar, which sucked up about four hours of my night, I just didn't want to go to bed. That's how it is for me with my autism, since something interrupted my usual night of watching television and going to bed, my body compensates and adds an extra four hours that went missing into my awake time. In this case, since I've been generally getting to bed around 5AM, it added on another 4, meaning the 9AM bedtime. Once this happened, I slept until...4PM which also again was bad, but what can you do?

When I got up at 4PM, I grabbed a shower and then just walked around packing stuff up as my parents were picking me up. At about 6:30 I made a review of Avatar for YouTube due to it being so good.

My parents picked me up at 8PM and drove us home. I then played Assassin's Creed 2, and went to bed.

TODAY

Now today I woke up around 11:30, and headed for the shower as usual. Once done in the shower I got ready for work.

I picked up Chris at 1PM and we went to Wendy's again, and then back to my house to watch more of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

At 3PM I took Chris home, went to EB Games and bought Sing It! Pop Hits, headed home and played it for a while, and my grandfather came over for dinner around 4PM.

After dropping Gramps off at 6PM, my parents and I went and saw What Happened to the Morgans? It was a pretty good film, a good number of laughs.

After that we came home, I played Assassin's Creed 2 for a bit more, and here we are. Not so much activity today obviously.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment