Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up at 12:15PM but wound up kind of relaxing for an extra twenty-five minutes. I then got up, had a shower, and headed out the door. I got to the main building and got my eggs as usual and headed to class. We learned some more boring stuff, and I got a message basically saying I didn't get the position I went for on Sunday for Students Council, but yet the position was being re-opened but I shouldn't try again to put it bluntly. But whatever, there are apparently some more chances in the new year, but for now I'm content with being in the King's Players play, Event Staff and Fashion Show.

After class I headed home and just watched some more of Dead Like Me. Great show everyone, I really recommend it. It's basically about a girl who dies from being hit by a falling toilet seat from the MIR Space Station that's slowly falling to Earth (please note this was made back in 2003 :P) and she winds up becoming a grim reaper. As she learns the reasons for being a reaper, taking the souls of people just before their death so they don't feel the pain, she begins to better understand herself and while she can't really see her family anymore as she doesn't look like herself anymore to the outside world, she still watches over them in some ways.

After watching Dead Like Me I watched some South Park and the Simpsons, and that was basically it. And here we are, another post done, and basically almost done school. I have class technically on Thursday, but both seem like a waste of time basically. One isn't much else but another lecture prior to exams, and the other we already had an exam so it's also going to be a lecture too. So I might just not go and instead just wait around for King's Players. I'm only not going home early for KP because I hate missing it so much.

So night all!
Sean

PS If you're wondering what autistic things happened today, it was just my lingering over the communications officer thing, but once I talked to my best friend Lauren I felt better as she doesn't mind me ranting to her :P. So night all!




No comments:

Post a Comment