Thursday, December 3, 2009

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Hey Everyone!

So today what did I do? Well I woke up at 2:50PM and got ready for my final Organization class of the semester. I showered, then headed out.

I got to class and it was a pretty boring class as usual, but we learned some interesting information about how people rate workers.

I then headed home and watched most of Sex and the City the Movie, followed by Simpsons and South Park. I then headed to King's Players. We played In the Manner of the Word, God Freeze, Change (which I wanted to play but had played God Freeze just prior to), and finally Wax Museum where I once again prevailed, but this time I made it to the end. It can be difficult to always chance position though, because you could wind up in the same position for like two minutes. But I made it to the final two this time and I didn't have to wait for one more person to be eliminated because it was both myself and this guy Chris who won the game.

After King's Players I headed up to Christina's Pub and had some tea and garlic bread. Last time they burned it, and my body acted up, this time though it was delicious, and my body's fine.

I see my parents again tomorrow which I'm glad about since I haven't since Sunday, and I can't wait to play Assassin's Creed 2 again because it's a great game.

Well that's all for now!
Sean

And here's another video for you to watch that's great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EUupnF02vo




No comments:

Post a Comment