Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas, Christmas time is Near

Hey Everyone!

So just before I blog, I just wanted to say that I apologize if my title of this post offends those of other religions. I celebrate Christmas and enjoy this song, and since today I had a Christmas dinner, it's why I'm using this title.

So I got up around 10:15AM after going to bed at 5AM due to me being sort of sick. Nothing serious, just that I was sick. When I woke up I got my shower, and then had a cup of tea while I waited for us to leave.

Around 11:30AM my parents and I picked up my grandfather and headed up to Kitchener for a visit with my aunt and cousin. We had a nice time talking, got an EB Games gift card, and had dinner. It was my favourite mashed potatoes (potatoes again, :P), great stuffing (actually....was in the bird not in a box, not that there's a problem with a box stuffing...), some turkey too. We just chatted and caught up, and then I headed with my parents and grandfather back home.

When we got near home, my mother woke me up to say I had been snoring...which was embarrassing. I then stayed awake, and when I got home I had to head right back out and pick up Chris.

I took Chris to Wendy's again, then we headed back to my house to watch the end of Harry Potter. After this I took Chris home, went home myself, studied one last time before tomorrow's exam, and that was that.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment