Thursday, December 10, 2009

Smile Though Your Heart is Aching

Hey Everyone!

So I got up at about...3PM today. I actually did get up at 12 to help my Mom with her iPod as it was giving her trouble, but no big deal, just had to reboot the iPod and it fixed itself. I then headed back to bed which is good because the basement is freezing until the fireplace is put on.

I finally woke up for real around 3:00PM and took a shower. At about 3:30PM my Dad came home and he had a special surprise, that of my nephew Mason, and what was more, it was our turn to babysit! So we all basically gave Mason a lot of attention till about 4:10 when I had to head to my Doctor's appointment. While there I got a muscle test done, meaning my doctor placed his hands on mine and I had to provide resistance and push against the weight. Let's just say...I now medically have "lousy" muscles which is just quite sad. I'm going to need to start working out more from now on to build the muscle strength. I had a lot of worries because of me also being a hypochondriac so if it weren't for that I'd be sensible and just be more relaxed and not so worried when one thing goes wrong. I don't think this time it was the autism really, it's just another interesting thing about my mind :P.

After the doctor's I came home and played with Mason some more, however I'll admit I must have problems holding him because he cries whenever I hold him. I couldn't seem to get off this thought because my mind was saying "keep going with it", a problem with autism being that I linger on things more than I should.

Once Mason had been taken home I just watched some television which was hard to find something good as Thursday night television is pretty bad. I don't like Survivor anymore so there goes that option, and no good shows are on because of UFC (on Spike so no CSI) and there's never anything good on ShowCase or Slice Network Thursdays either. So I just kind of channel surfed this time.

After that I'm here writing this post, so it's off to bed for me!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment