Friday, December 25, 2009

Elementary, My Dear Watson, The Game's Afoot

Hey Everyone!

So another short blog today but still eventful I suppose. I woke up at 11AM and woke to find a bag full of different chocolates on my bed from Santa. Yes I still believe in him so shush. There was Kinder Eggs, a giant Kinder Egg, a huge Kit Kat bar, little Santa chocolates, Hershey's Hugs, and a box of the Aero Bar Singles. I also got some money from my Mom and Dad since I never can pick out a gift for them to get me anymore so I just ask for money.

At noon we headed to Elgin Manor to have Christmas dinner with my grandmother and grandfather. Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, really excellent stuffing (though still nothing compared to what my aunt made Sunday) and some mixed vegetables.

After this, my parents and I headed home (with me getting to drive the convertible home which was of course really cool). We got the house a little more ready for Christmas with my Mom's side of the family and then my aunt Fiona and cousin Alex arrived. I chatted with Alex while Fiona and my parents chatted. At 2PM, the cab arrived with my grandparents (my grandmother is unfortunately in a wheelchair from now on so we had to get a ParaTransit for them) and we got them inside and comfortable.

We had a wonderful time, with me receiving a bit more money from my aunt Sandie (who arrived at 3:15PM, and then just talked until 4PM when the cab came back to get my grandparents.

After my grandparents and my aunt Sandie and her husband (my uncle) Zoli left, Fiona and Alex, my parents and I all just sat around and talked for a little bit more and then they headed home. My Mom was feeling tired so she went to bed for a while, while my Dad and I went to see Sherlock Holmes. It was a really good film, and Robert Downey Junior did a spectacular job as Holmes. I'll say it wasn't Avatar, but it was still quite good.

Once the film ended, Dad and I headed home where I packed my clothes and then watched some television and played Star Wars again.

And just so everyone knows for the main purpose of my blog, autistically the only thing that happened was that I had gotten a very beautiful card for my parents and hadn't fully read it to see it said "We pray together" and since we don't go to church or anything it kind of didn't make sense I bought a religious card. BUT the autism caused me to not let it go when my aunt Fiona brought it up. So I kept bringing it up several times until my Mom had to tell me to let it go, otherwise I probably would have kept going for a bit longer about it. But oh well, that's life for you.

That's all for today!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment