Saturday, December 12, 2009

You Just Keep Me Hanging On

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up around 11AM and took my usual shower. I then headed to work at 12:30 and took Christ to Wendy's. After Wendy's I took him to see The Princess and the Frog which actually turned out to be a really good film.

After work, I headed home as we were going to relatives for dinner. We got ready and headed to London and got to the condo which was actually really nice. We had ham, scalloped potatoes and baked beans. I frankly only had ham and a roll because of my pickyness when eating. Interesting thing to note, being picky when it comes to food is actually a common part of having Autism. It generally is because of either texture, temperature, or even flavour can cause one to not like certain foods.

We headed home around 7:!5PM and when I got home I basically just made some cookies, and watched the finale of both Project Runway and Models of the Runway.

And here I am!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment