Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Is Definitely Here

Hey Everyone!

So I woke at about 2PM and had a shower. I watched television till around 4:50PM and then headed to work.

I took Chris to Wendy's again and they were out of Root Beer. So I got him his usual meal though and just had a coke for myself in place of his root beer as he said he didn't want anything. But the thing that got to me was the fact that because he had no drink to eat his food, he wound up wasting the entire cheeseburger and all his fries. He actually took only two bites of his cheeseburger and said 'I'm done'. It was slightly unfortunate just because of obvious reasons, all that wasted food just because he didn't have his usual drink. It's just kind of just sad he didn't understand how bad that was of him to do, but I suppose that's his autism. I understand I may not always get ALL my food done, but I'd never waste and entire cheeseburger!

After this we went to my house and started watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the actual movie this time. I then took Chris home.

After work, I studied some more, and then here I am writing the blog.
Sorry for the short post.
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment