Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm Freaking Out

Hey Everyone!

So I woke up today at 12:00PM and watched MadTV before heading over to King's to sign up for my Soph interview as I got into the next level of the Soph application process which made me quite happy. After I signed up for that I went to the library to print off my tickets for my friend Brittany and I to go see Alice in Wonderland as we're seeing it Friday since I work the First-Year Ball on Saturday so I can't go with Lauren and others that night.

After this I had class at 3:30PM and then headed home briefly before heading to my vocal coaching sessions at the Music Building. Then I spoke with my ensemble partner Jennifer to decide which song to do, which will most likely be Come What May from Moulin Rouge.

After this I headed to Fashion Show practice which went pretty well, and I ended by working on the posters for the Fashion Show. It's stressing me out so bad but luckily Pat (the KUCSC President) said he'd take the work I did, and then just finish it up. I just hope he does it the right way.

Autism-wise, I both have been letting the stress overwhelm me because I'm not letting myself breathe or any of the things I was told to do to help prevent my stress from getting overwhelming. There also was the usual following the structure of my blog as always. :P

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment