Monday, March 22, 2010

Hair Extensions: What an Interesting Subject...

Hello All!

Today was an interesting day. From being woken up around 9AM because they were putting insulation in downstairs, and as a result, I had to get up and sleep upstairs so that the smell wouldn't give me dead brain cells or at most a headache :P. I had to deal with a couple phone calls though from the Student Services at King's because I thought I had booked my music test with them for tomorrow, but it wasn't appearing on my log in page. I did get it all sorted out though thankfully, and luckily I get to write next Wednesday, so an extra week for studying.

I headed back to London around 2:30PM and just watched some television until around 6 since I had to head out to Speech. Now here's where my autism came in because I thought my best friend, Lauren, had possibly been a little put off with me, but once again I was completely wrong. It was just me thinking I had said something to offend her when in reality, she had just had such a busy weekend and as a result it made it difficult for her to get in touch with me by text message is all. Which was a relief.

Speech class was short because most people didn't have their manuscripts all finished or started except one person, so that person did her speech, her name is Summer so as to not sound rude by not saying who she is. We then just listened to the final Speech to Persuade and three impromptu speeches.

Then I just had a KUCSC meeting to hand in my application for Website Commissioner for next year (the position I'm in currently) and then headed home to write my Research Proposal which is what I'm currently doing.

That's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment