Thursday, March 25, 2010

You're Beautiful

Hello Everyone!

Wow it was an interesting day for Thursday. Basically woke up at 10:30AM which of course was frustrating as I get to bed so late and as a result I just wind up exhausted. I had to get up as I had a rehearsal for my ensemble at Noon over on main campus. The practice went find and I am getting better at hitting the right notes when singing harmony but I'm still working on it.

I also had class with Lauren but it was a dull adventure minus Lauren and I trying to figure out our Friday night since we had been invited to a tea party (for Alice in Wonderland, having finished the play but still can't let it go :P) but we also had planned two weeks ago to do a movie night for Friday.

King's Players was the only other thing that happened and thanks to John's overextended Presidential speech having won the election....it was a meeting with very few games sadly. But Christina's Pub was fun though and we got to talk more but I SWEAR I need to watch what I eat. I mean, onion rings, and cheese nachos? Can we say FAT!? Anyway, autism-wise it was just a case of not getting to bed early enough because of the stimulation from television and the computer. But I suppose....what can you do? :P

Lots of love!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment