Thursday, March 11, 2010

Living on a Prayer

Hey Everyone!

So I'm skipping the post for yesterday as it wasn't really all that great a day :P. I woke up today at 9AM after heading to bed at midnight. I headed over to Lauren's at 10:00AM and we headed on our way to the school (Central) as we had a Matinee to do at 1PM. It went fairly well, but became rather sad when our audience left before we even finished because their school was over. So we finished that up, and headed out to lunch.

Lauren, Tricia and a few others headed to Crabby Joe's and I got just some cheese bread. Could barely eat it thought because it was so greasy and I don't need fully clogged arteries thanks. We then headed back to the school for our next show, Opening Night.

The show went amazingly. It was a great performance, and it seemed like people really enjoyed it.

After the show we headed back out to Crabby Joe's for dinner. I had the Haddock Fish and Chips, and it was quite good indeed, and definitely outside of my norm. We then headed back home.

Autism-wise, I actually BROKE one of my quirks. Generally I will only eat certain foods when I go to certain restaurants, like Grilled Cheese. But I decided to finally go with something I generally don't have and had the Fish and Chips. Surprisingly, I really liked them. I definitely was very happy that I had finally broke one of my quirks.

That's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment